Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wow, Learn how to use a computer Les...


Apparently I don't know how to use the app for this on my phone because I deleted my last post.  I'm going to repost it in a little bit since my hubby was awesome enough to leave the page open on his iPad.  Until I get up the energy to go and get the iPad, I'll leave you with this...

Tonight at dinner, my not even 3 year old said some funny stuff.  She's sitting there, looking at the drink menu and says "come on, take a load off."  No idea where she heard that one!  Then, we get our drinks and she leans on the table and says "So, what's on your mind?"  There was something else, but neither of us can remember it right now.  

Ok, maybe I'll get some ambition to re-post the one I deleted.  If not, I'll do it in the morning tomorrow.  

~Les

No comments:

Post a Comment