Monday, April 30, 2012

Ummmm.....

Well, apparently I've been too busy to post in a couple days.  Not really sure what I've been doing, but I feel like I've been busy.  I'm excited to say that today is the 1 week anniversary of this blog!  That's right folks, a whole week!  Hopefully I'll find something more fun to post about soon, I feel bad for the people who are reading this and are thinking this is incredibly boring.  I swear, through out my day, I come up with some funny stuff, but for some reason it doesn't translate well into this.

I was however just looking around on the internet and came across this picture from a stupid criminals site.

First of all, why on earth is this persons underwear on the roof?  I'll be a nice person and give them the benefit of the doubt and hope that it's because they like changed or something up there, but really, if you knew it was there, why didn't you just take it when you took the rest of your clothes?  And if it is the case that you forgot them, how did it happen 4 times?!?!

Now, not only did they leave 4 pairs of underwear on their roof, but they have told the world they have crabs.  I'd be more worried about the fact that no one is going to look at you the same way, than being upset with the person that was so pathetic they had to steal underpants.

I'm actually a little worried for this person.  They're so concerned with dirty underwear missing that it seems they have over looked the fact that someone was on their roof!!  Unless Santa stole them, I think there's a bigger problem here!  Maybe they should keep leaving dirty skivvies on their roof because if that's all that's missing it seems to be a good theft deterrent.

Well, at least this person can rest assured that when he hears news of someone falling off a roof in possession of some dirty undergarments, he'll know that Karma caught up with the thief!!

Ok, I'll leave you with this for now.

~Les

No comments:

Post a Comment