Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just because you can....

So, the other night, I went out to dinner with a few friends.  As we're sitting there a couple comes in and sits next to us.  First off, let me tell you that when you're on a date, I really don't think you need to sit next to each other on the same side of the table.  It just looks creepy.  There's are chairs on both sides of the table for a reason.  USE THEM.  Then, to make matters worse, you for some reason think you need to sit there and be all lovey dovey with each other and make out... Um, the rest of us would rather not regurge our dinner thank you very much.  There is a time and a place for your little love fest, and sitting on the same side of a table at a restaurant full of people is NOT that place!

Now, the original reason for telling this is to ephasize one cardinal rule... JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN, DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD!  Let me elaborate a little bit...

Just because a store has the cutest pair of little shorts and they come in your size, does not by any means mean you should put them on your body and go into public.  This just happens way too much.  Now, I will be completely honest, I'm not drop dead geourgous and I'm not thin by any means, so I'm definitely grouped in this catagory, which is why I believe it is ok for me to be saying this.  Listen, I'm all for a a healthy body image.  I think a high self esteem and confidence can be one of the most attractive things on someone,  but there is a difference between confident and delusional!  Get a mirror and look in it... if your lumpy ass cheek is hanging out of your shorts... they should not be on your body!  If your crack is popping out the top of you pants, go change immediately!  Something else to beware of... when your pants fit everywhere but waist this is called a muffin top, but if you're a little on the larger side, you'll get a severe case referred to as an english muffing top. Believe me.... NO ONE wants to butter those nooks and crannies...

A little visual



Something I just want to throw out there... to all the ladies (big or small), please wear a bra... life is not a contest to see who's tata's hang the lowest.  I don't need to see your nippular area playing peek-a-boo with your waist band.

Been a little critical tonight, sorry to those who may be offended.  I guess if you're offended you're probably an offender.

Feel free to comment, follow, share and suggest topics :)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment